About Me

Hello friends, thanks for stopping by! I was born and raised in Winnipeg, MB and spent my childhood summers out at our family cabin in the Whiteshell. I graduated from the University of Winnipeg in 2008 with a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) degree and began my Real Estate education in 2009. In 2011 I joined Royal LePage Dynamic Real Estate and have loved #realtorlife ever since! I genuinely love what I do and I think it shows.

I have successfully grown my business from the ground up, and I am so thankful that I get to do what I love, everyday. 70% of my business is by way of repeat and referral business and I devote the other 30% towards sourcing new clients from open houses, advertising, social media and networking. It's so wonderful to work by repeat and referral business, but I also really enjoy meeting new people and turning them into life long clients.

I primarily service residential resale houses and condominiums in the city of Winnipeg and surrounding rural areas. Beyond the typical reasons why people buy and sell (relationship changes, job changes, first time buyer, growing families, downsizing etc) I have experience with foreclosures, estate sales, power of attorney sales, executor sales, investment/income properties, property management, RCMP transfers and military transfers.

When you're ready to begin, I'll be ready to help you. I look forward to meeting you!

#LEADINGYOUHOME